Follow the show on Twitter – @ToiletsToTitles
Subscribe to our Youtube channel!
Subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts!
“Games of the week”
- Schepps – Bills @ Cardinals – 4:05 PM
- Justin – Broncos @ Raiders – 4:05 PM
- Nate – Chargers @ Dolphins – 4:05 PM
- Lines that caught my eye
Chargers +2.5 @ Miami
Arizona -2 vs. Buffalo
Seattle +2 @ Rams
Minnesota -2.5 @ Chicago
Carolina +4.5 vs. Tampa Bay
Dudes & Duds(@CoachSchepps)
QB – Goff @ Seattle
The Seahawks have the worst passing defense in the NFL. Goff and the Rams are coming off of a bye week and get a nice match-up at home.
QB – Roethlisberger Vs. Cincinnati
The Steelers survived the trap game and they now face a familiar opponent in the Bengals. Ben will look to show the world that he’s tough enough to play through an injured(not injured) knee. Going to be lots of passing yards in this one.
RB – Nick Chubb Vs. Houston
Chubb is back and he’s ready to let loose on the Texans. The Texans average the most rushing yards allowed per game with 159…with Baker possibly out, they’ll see a lot of Nick.
RB – Antonio Gibson @ Det
I think we’re about to see Gibson go off over the next 3 weeks so if you can, go buy him now. The Lions are the 30th ranked run defense, tied with the Bengals who he will face next week and just behind Dallas who he will face the week after. Gibson’s about to take off.
WR – Michael Thomas @ San Fran
Thomas missed out on the TD party vs. TB and I think he’ll be given every opportunity to get one this week. Start him up without any doubts.
WR – Jerry Jeudy @ Oakland
Jeudy went from 10 targets in week 8 to 14 in week 9…he’s trending in the right direction at the right time. I love him this week.
TE – Goedert @ NYG
Goedert hurt me 2 weeks ago when I nearly started him everywhere but i just can’t quit him. Coming off a bye I think he’ll be ready to be the option B, behind Travis Fulgham for Carson Wentz. I look for a 6/70/1TD stat line this week.
QB – Matthew Stafford @ Washington
Skins have averaged the least amount of passing yards against so far this season with 185/G. With Golladay banged up, i’m not risking it.
QB – Ryan Tannehill @ Colts
Tannehill has come back down to earth over the last 5 weeks only topping 250 yards once. The Colts are another team that are great against the pass and I look for Tannehill to struggle.
RB – Joe Mixon @ Pitt
As stated earlier, Mixon is expected back this week…The Steel Curtain will be planning his welcome back party. This won’t be a fun match-up for Joe or his Fantasy owners.
RB – Dalvin Cook @ Chicago
The Bears held Derrick Henry to 68 rushing yards last week and kept him out of the endzone. Cook has been hot but it’s hard for me to believe he sustains that high temp…he cools down in Chicago.
WR – Darius Slayton Vs. Philly
I figured we’d have seen a bit more of the target share with Golden Tate out last week but Darius only received 1. Over the last 3 games, Philly is 2nd in the NFL against the pass. If Darius sees a lot of Darius(Slay), it will be another quiet day.
WR – Chark Vs. GBP
Chark had a hell of a day last week but I don’t think Luton/Chark will have similar results against a tough Packers defense in Green Bay. The Jags will get it done on the ground but Chark will be shadowed by Jaired and he’ll get the clamps.
TE – Mark Andrews @ NEP
Andrews will get the star treatment from Bill and his defense. They will not allow Lamar to connect with him in an effort to make him uncomfortable and keep him looking human.
- Streams of the week. Week 9 Recap –
- Worst of the week. Stafford- 211 yards, 1 TD, 2 INTs. Bob Tonyan- 1 catch for 5 yards. Trey Burton- 1 catch for 6 yards.
- Best of the week. Lock- Top 5 QB. Zack Moss- 48 yards and a TD. Marvin Jones- 43 yards and 1 TD. Mike Williams- 81 yards on 5 catches. Kirk Cousins was a top 12 QB. Jerry Jeudy top 5 WR. John Brown- 8 catches for 99 yards. Titans and Giants DST both top 4 depending on scoring format.
Week #10 Streamers-
- Drew Lock- He came alive in the 2nd half of that Chargers game in week 8, then had the beautiful matchup against the Falcons and he didn’t disappoint. 313 /2/ 1 passing. Added 47 yards and a TD on the ground. The DDefense hasn’t played well since Week 6 against the Patriots. Look for Lock to have to continue to carry the team on his shoulders.
- Jared Goff- Seattle’s secondary is the 2nd worst in the league against QB’s. Goff hasn’t played great this season, but overall he has performed well against weaker secondaries.
- J.D. McKissic- Has gotten at least 8 targets in 4 of the last 5 games. He is clearly the receiving back. Averaging 40 yards per game receiving. McKissic is only 42nd overall in PPR points per game. That’s a Mid RB4 and he has yet to score a TD. The positive regression for the amount of times he touches the ball would suggest that he’s due for a TD and he plays the Lions this week, so I think this is the week to count on that TD.
- Richie James- 9 catches for 184 and a TD last week. Your Fantasy WR number 1 overall last week. That doesn’t just simply go away. Deebo could be back, Aiyuk will be back. I would temper expectations. But I have to believe they will find a way to keep him involved against a Saints Defense that is difficult to run against. I look for James to be a WR3 for your team if you are desperate for a streamer.
- Dallas Goedert- We’ve seen what Goedert is capable of as the main receiving option on this team. He came back 2 weeks ago off of his injury and had only 1 catch for 15 yards to knock the dust off. He had a bye week last week to get himself ready, so I anticipate a big game this week.
- Eagles AND Giants- These 2 teams are playing each other. Both teams are kind of over performing some weeks. And it’s the weeks that they are playing other NFC E. teams.
- More Streamers to consider
- Baker Mayfield, Derek Carr, Tua, Foles, Jordan Howard, Mark Ingram, Joshua Kelly, Jalen Reagor, Darnell Mooney, Gesicki, Hooper, Packers
QB – Brady @ Car ($6300)
RB – Robinson @ GB ($6600)
RB – Gibson @ DET ($5600)
WR – Thomas Vs. SF ($7400)
WR – Claypool Vs. Cin ($5800)
WR – Jeudy @ LV ($5600)
TE – Goedert @ NYG ($4200)
Flex – Aiyuk @ NO ($5700)
DST – Giants Vs. PHI ($2700)
Turtleheads(They’re about to breakout)(@JustinFF_)
- Allen Lazard- In his first 3 games before getting hurt, Lazard had an average of 4.3 catches and 84.6 yards. He also added 17 rushing yards and 2 TDs in those 3 games. He’s very likely back this week. If not, it will be really soon. He’s still available in 57% of ESPN leagues, 49% of Leagues on MFL, and 62% of Yahoo Leagues.
Also, “Empowering look: Beauty for a cause”.
This is the link for the Amazon Wish list… https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/3DFBMIQQ917LO/ref=hz_ls_biz_ex
This is an awesome charity that my wife is moderating over 20 Beauty YouTubers to build educational, psychological, and emotional support for domestic violence abuse victims. I couldn’t be more proud of her for her empathetic and giving heart. Alternatives is a Wonderful organization that is built to help victims of Domestic Violence. Adults and the children affected. Along with housing and many other services that they may need.
This location is based in East Central Indiana. It’s not just a place to stay, it’s a small supportive community. Here’s how you can help if you feel it in you to do so. Alternatives has created an amazon wish list of items that will directly go to their facility to help with basic needs like Toilet Paper, hand sanitizer, shampoo, conditioner, hair brushes, gift cards, and many more items. We will link more about the organization and an amazon wish list for items that the victims will need.
With the holidays coming up, these toiletries and gift cards can make the difference between kids living in fear and kids having the best Christmas that they can have in a horrible situation.