Follow the show on Twitter – @ToiletsToTitles
Subscribe to our Youtube channel!
Subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts!
“Games of the week”
- Schepps – Patriots @ Chargers 4:25PM
- Justin – Rams @ Cardinals 4:05PM
- Nate – Buffalo @ San Fransisco 8:15PM
- Lines that caught my eye
Raiders -7.5 @ Jets
Lions -3 @ Bears
Colts -3.5 @ Texans
Titans -6 vs. Browns
Packers -8.5 vs. Eagles
Dudes & Duds(@CoachSchepps)
QB – Kirk Cousins Vs. Jacksonville
Cousins threw for 3 TDs each of the last 2 weeks and will face a weak Jags defense at home.
QB – Philip Rivers @ Houston
Rivers will bounce back this week against a weak Houston Secondary.
RB – David Montgomery Vs. Detroit
Monty had a monster performance against Green bay, 16 touches for 143 yards. Detroit is even worse against the run than Green Bay is, he should continue to eat.
RB – Miles Sanders @ Green Bay
Sanders has had tough match-ups over the last 3 weeks and has not faired all that well. He has a better match-up this week and with how bad Wentz has looked, I expect Philly to lean on Sanders/Scott.
WR – Cooks Vs. Indianapolis
Cooks is WR27 right now playing as the 2nd option behind Will Fuller. With Fuller out, he will slide in as the main option for Deshaun Watson.
WR – Michael Pittman Vs. Houston
Though he finished 2/28 last week, he saw a whopping 9 targets…In 3 of the last 4 games he has topped 7 targets. I am confident in the fact that the Colts want to throw and that they want to get Pittman the ball.
TE – Robert Tonyan Vs. Philadelphia
5 receptions and a tuddy each of the last 2 games, he’s been producing. Rodgers trusts him and will continue to target him this week.
QB – Herbert Vs. NEC
After keeping Kyler Murray in check, the Patriots move their attention to rookie Justin Herbert. KA should see a lot of Stefon Gilmore and Bill will do his best to make Justin uncomfortable.
QB – Matt Ryan Vs. NOS
Ryan has been god awful, I am not starting him anywhere.
RB – Ezekiel Elliott Vs. Baltimore
Zeke was held to 10/32 last week Vs. Washington and he’s only topped 10 PPR points once over the last 5 games. With so much on the line at this point of the Fantasy season, it is hard to count on him as anything but an RB2.
RB – Giants RBs @ Seattle
With Jones out, the Giants won’t be able to get much going through the air or on the ground. I’m not starting anyone in that Giants backfield.
WR – Keenan Allen Vs. NEX
Gilmore held Hopkins to a stat line of 3/26 last week. He will put the clamps on Allen in week 13.
WR – Bengals WRs @ Miami
The Fins secondary is stingy and the Bengals and they’ll smell blood in the water with Allen at the helm. I don’t think any Cinci WR will top 50 yards and I doubt any lands in the endzone.
TE – Goedert @ Green Bay
Ertz may be coming back and even if he doesn’t, Wentz has looked terrible and the Packers will eliminate his favorite target.
Week 12 Update-
Good- Wayne Gallman- 18.1 PPR Points. Nelson Agholor- 10.4 PPR (He didn’t get the TD that I expected, but still a decent day for a streamer. Giants DST- Top 12 this week. Wentz- Top 10 QB. Olibisi Johnson- 16.4 PPR. Robert Tonyan- 17.7 PPR (Top 4 TE). Logan Thomas- Top 10 TE this week. Packers- Top 8 DST. Seahawks- Top 12 DST.
Bad- Derek Carr- I’m not certain why I chose Carr last week. I even said “This call does scare me just a bit because the Raiders seem to play to the level of their opponents. So to say that since he faces the Falcons this week, and the Jets in week 13 to finish up your fantasy regular season seems a bit scary.” Turns out I should have trusted my gut rather than the matchup.
Week #13 Streamers-
- Taysom Hill- Hill scored over 24 fantasy points two weeks ago against the Falcons. I have no reason to believe he won’t do it again, or at least perform to the level of a top 10 fantasy QB this week against the Falcons.
- Kirk Cousins- Cousins has 11 TD’s and only 1 INT over the last 4 weeks. Granted, it has been against the Lions, Bears, Cowboys and Panthers, but this stretch is exactly why we have been saying his name a lot in this streamers section of the show. When he has a weaker opponent, he performs. This week should be no different against a poor secondary at home against Jacksonville.
- Screw it, I’m also going to fall for it again and say Derek Carr is a great streaming option for this week. I have to believe that John Gruden and that offense can not continue to be this pathetic for another week. It had to be a down week. They get another nice matchup against the Jets this week. If they play down to THAT LEVEL, then I know I’m only starting Raiders when they play top caliber defenses for the rest of the season.
- James White is still unowned in nearly 40% of Yahoo leagues and 52% of ESPN leagues. With the fall of Sexy Rexy Burkhead, we have seen yet another rise of the great James White, finishing as a fantasy RB2 each of the last 2 weeks. Sony Michel was active in Week 12 and still didn’t register a stat. If he does get on the field, it will likely be to cut into more of Damien Harris than James White. The Chargers are a middle of the road defense, but White will likely be a key focal point for this NE offense once again for the remainder of the season.
- Latavius Murray- Murray had a big game 2 weeks ago against the Falcons with 85 yards. The Saints were run heavy early and often to the point where all 3 of their RB’s (Kamara, Murray, AND Taysom Hill) were all used early and often throughout the game. Then last week it was more of the same, only since the Saints were blowing out the Broncos early, they used Murray even more toward the end of the game to preserve Kamara and Hill. There is no reason for me not to believe that Murray won’t get a large workload again, but then he also has the potential to have another huge game with his TD scoring ability and the chance that it could get out of hand for the Falcons at any moment.
- Corey Davis- We had to wait 4 years for it, but Davis has finally had a nice breakout season. It’s been a quietly nice season behind AJ Brown and Jonnu Smith, but this is certainly Davis’ best season of his career to this point. His average game makes him a low end WR3. He faces Jacksonville this week who are in the lower 1/3in the league against WRs. So there is no reason for me to think that Davis will do any worse than his average this week, which is enough for me when we are thinking of streaming WRs.
- Trey Burton- The Colts go out of their way every week to try and keep Burton involved in this offense. Most weeks, he has proven himself worthy of these opportunities. He’s only getting roughly 3 catches per game, so it is a risky start, but he is normally targeted in the redzone and has a few rushing attempts with 2 rushing TDs on the season. So his TD potential is larger than most streaming TEs, especially if you consider that the Colts are playing the Texans who may be ranked in the middle of the league against TEs, but have been know to give up a lot of points this season.
- Robert Tonyan- He is still available in nearly 40% of Yahoo leagues and 54% of ESPN leagues. He is also playing against the woeful Eagles. So, I’ll keep saying his name as a streamer as long as he still keeps being unowned enough to be classified as a streamer.
- Raiders- Like I said before, I think John Gruden lights a fire under the asses of his players this week and the 0-11 Jets will face a pissed off and hungry Raiders that now need a win to put themselves back into the playoff scenario.
- Seahawks- This Seahawks Defense started off a little sluggish to start the season, but they have been progressively better each week. This week they are facing the Giants who have given up the 3rd most fantasy points to defenses and they could be rolling out with Colt McCoy this week. Please go get and stream the Seahawks. Then go ahead and keep them for weeks 15 and 16 too when they face the Jets and Washington.
- More Streamers to consider-
- Baker Mayfield, Jamaal Williams, Alexander Mattison (If Cook doesn’t play), Sammy Watkins, Deebo Samuel, Michael Pittman, Darnell Mooney, Henry Ruggs, Tyler Eifert, Bears, Bills
QB – Cousins Vs. Jax ($6400)
RB – Ekeler Vs. NEP ($7100)
RB – Montgomery Vs. Det ($5500)
WR – Jefferson Vs. Jax ($6900)
WR – Cooks Vs. Indy ($5600)
WR – Woods @ AZ ($5900)
TE – Tonyan Vs. Philly ($3700)
Flex – Michael Pittman @ Houston ($4900)
DST – Seahawks Vs. NYG ($3300)
Turtleheads(They’re about to breakout)(@JustinFF_)
- I have a Dynasty Turtlehead for you this week. Isaiah Coulter. Rookie WR for the Houston Texans out of Rhode Island. Many people will be going out this week to pickup Keke Coutee, as they should. Meanwhile, Isaiah Coulter is built much more like Will Fuller, with Fuller level speed. He could find his way into that Will Fuller role by the start of next season as Fuller is a FA after this season.