Follow the show on Twitter – @ToiletsToTitles
Subscribe to our Youtube channel!
Subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts!
Games of the week
- Schepps – Seahawks @ WFT(1PM)
WFT is on a 4 game winning streak and is 1 game away from .500. The Hawks beat the Eagles by 5 before losing to the Giants by 5 the following week. After a cupcake match-up vs. the NYJ, they face the best team in the NFC East.
- Justin – Chargers @ Raiders (TNF)
Both teams had portrayed average to below average defenses nearly each and every week. So this is my game of the week strictly for Fantasy Purposes in the 2nd week of the Fantasy Playoffs. Jacobs, Carr, Waller, (Insert Raiders WR here), Herbert, Ekeler, Hunter Henry, (Insert Charger’s WR here) should all have big weeks for your playoff matchups this week.
- Nate – Patriots @ Dolphins (1pm)
Betting Segment (@Nate_Dirt19)
Lines that caught my eye
- Chargers +3.5 @ Raiders
- Colts -7 vs. Texans
- Seattle/WFT under 44.5
- Packers -8.5 vs. Panthers
- Bills -7 @ Broncos
Dudes & Duds(@CoachSchepps)
QB – Ben Roethlisberger @ Cincinnati
The Steelers are reeling but there’s nothing like a familiar(bad) opponent to get them back on track. Last time the Steelers faced the bengals(week 10), Ben threw for 333 and 4 TDs. Look for Pittsburgh to get back on track.
QB – Jared Goff Vs. NYJ
Jets secondary has let up 7 passing TDs over the last 2 weeks…this is an outstanding home match-up for Jared Goff. Look for Goff to pad his stats.
RB – JK Dobbins Vs. Jacksonville
The Ravens should go up early in this game and they’ll lean heavily on the rushing attack as the game goes on. Look for Dobbins to have a heavy workload against a poor Jaguars rushing defense.
RB – David Montgomery @ Minnesota
Monty has been a dude for me the last 3 weeks and it’s been working out…if it aint broke, dont fix it.
WR – Corey Davis Vs. Detroit
Lions have let up the 3rd most passing yards this season. Davis took a back seat to Derrick Henry and AJ Brown last week after tallying 11/182 & a tuddy the week prior. Davis will get back on track this week.
WR – Mclaurin Vs. Seattle
Coming off of his 2 worst performances of the year, I expect Terry to bounce back. Alex Smith should be a go and that means Terry should be able to capitalize on a great match-up against a bad Seahawks secondary.
TE – Higbee Vs. NYJ
The Jets have let up the most TDs to opposing Tight Engs this season(12) & 3rd most receiving yards(831). Higbee should eat this week.
QB – Tua Vs. New England
Bill has done a good job of shutting down QBs this season, Tua will be the next in line to get that treatment from the Patriots.
QB – Cam Newton @ Miami
I’m sitting both QBs in this game. Cam has scored 5 points twice over the last 3 weeks…thats not very good. That Miami defense gave Mahomes some fits, it’s not looking good for Cam this week.
RB – Ezekiel Elliott Vs. San Francisco
San Frans front seven is another tough test for Zeke, unfortunately it is another test he will not pass. Shut him down and hope for better things next season when Dak is back.
RB – James Conner @ Cincinnati
The Steelers rushing attack has been very meh. I look for Pittsburgh to air it out this week and try to make a statement, that calls for not much from James Conner.
WR – Robby Anderson @ Green Bay
Anderson will be head to head with Jaire Alexander in a cold Lambeau field. I don’t like the chances of him doing anything significant this week.
WR – Tyler Lockett @ Washington
NFC East teams have given the Seahawks fits, Russell will be under pressure early and often and he’ll need to get the ball out quickly. The big play will be taken away and that will limit Lockett.
TE – Zach Ertz @ Arizona
If you’ve been holding onto Ertz with hopes that he’d come in clutch during the playoffs, it aint gonna happen. He’s now 2nd in the pecking order behind Dallas Goedert and he hasn’t had time to build chemistry with Hurts.
Last Week’s Best- Philip Rivers, low end QB1 (I promised a Top 15 performance). Andy Dalton, Mid QB2. McKissic, 10.6 PPR. Tim Patrick, 12.6 PPR. Laviska Shenault, 11.1 PPR. Washington’s DST, likely the #1 defense in your league this week. KJ Hamler, 22.6 PPR. 49ers DST, top 12.
Last Week’s Worst- Phillip Lindsay, 5.1 PPR.
Week #15 Streamers of the week
- Philip Rivers- Against Houston 2 weeks ago, Rivers had 285 yards and 2 TDs with no turnovers. Houston has not gotten better and with every game, Indy is looking better and are starting to fire on all cylinders.
- Jalen Hurts- Hurts had 106 rushing yards and 167 passing yards with a TD in Week 14 against the Saints. The Saints have been a solid all around defense for most of the season, so this was a very impressive outing for the rookies first ever NFL start. The other 2 real mobile QB’s that the Cardinals have faced this season are Josh Allen and Russell Wilson. Josh Allen had his 4th best rushing game against the Cardinals with 7 carries and 38 yards, Russell Wilson had an average of 8 carries for 63 yards in his 2 games against the Cardinals this year. Since containing mobile QBs can be a weakness for the Cardinals, I could see a world where Hurts utilizes this rushing fantasy football cheat code to have a huge day.
- Jeff Wilson- Wilson has been the only constant in this 49ers backfield over the last 3 weeks. He has etched himself into a nice change of pace role in a run heavy offense. He should be able to put out Flex worthy numbers with some TD upside this week against a weak Dallas run defense.
- Gus Edwards plays Jacksonville this week. That alone should be enough to start up the Gus Bus. Over the last 2 weeks, Gus has an average of 7 carries for 75 yards and a TD per game. That’s almost 11 yards per rush. So you have to ready for the negative regression that is bound to hit him on his average, but I doubt that Jacksonville will be much more than a speed bump for the Ravens and Gus has earned a larger role in this offense, even though JK Dobbins is also playing really well. But you can’t stream Dobbins since he’s owned in over 80% of leagues. Edwards is owned in under 25% of redraft leagues.
- Gabriel Davis- I should have had him on this list a lot more this season, but he has been flying under the radar. Since John Brown has went on IR the week of the Bills Bye in week 10, Davis has been a great asset to the few fantasy teams that picked him up. In each of the last 3 weeks, he has recorded 3 catches and 3 TDs. No more, no less. And he is averaging almost 18.5 yards per catch. Denver’s pass defense is pretty good, but if you are streaming WR’s at this point, you may not find anyone with a higher TD opportunity just because of that offense alone.
- Tyler Higbee- Higbee is facing the worst team in the league against TEs this week, the Jets. He is also unowned in over 50% of redraft leagues. He is a great 1 week streamer that should get you at least 8 PPR points with the potential to score.
- Browns- @NYG this week and the Giants give up the 2nd most fantasy points to defenses. The Browns are looking really good on offense and should be playing with a lead. Daniel Jones didn’t have a single rushing attempt in Week 14 and looked limited in his mobility from his hamstring injury that I have been saying all along is being way underplayed by the Giants organization.
- More Streamers to consider
- Derek Carr, Zack Moss, Jamaal Williams, Michael Pittman, Cole Kmet, Logan Thomas, Jared Cook, Bills, Cardinals.
QB – Roethlisberger @ Cinci ($6500)
RB – JT Vs. Houston ($7200)
RB – Dobbins Vs. Jax ($5900)
WR – Mclaurin Vs. Seattle ($6600)
WR – Corey Davis Vs. Detroit ($5800)
WR – Cole Beasley @ Den ($4700)
TE – Higbee Vs. NYJ ($3800)
Flex – Aiyuk @ Dallas ($6300)
DST – 49ers @ Dallas ($3100)
Turtleheads(They’re about to breakout)(@JustinFF_)
- Guys to claim before they breakout
- Parris Campbell- I still believe in his speed and ability. He will be the solid WR 2/Slot guy in the COlts offense for many years to come. He can be had for cheap and his injuries can’t continue to last like this. When you are in trade talks, try to get the Campbell owners to throw him in the deal.