Follow the show on Twitter – @ToiletsToTitles
Subscribe to our Youtube channel!
Subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts!
Games of the week
- Schepps – Titans @ Packers (Sunday Night Football)
We will learn a lot about both teams in this one. The Packers can’t stop the run and the Titans secondary has not been great. Can either side tighten up and play playoff-caliber football?
- Justin – Rams @ Seahawks (Sunday 4:25 PM)
HERE WE GO!!! I’m excited about this game. The Seahawks struggled to beat Washington and The Eagles. 6 weeks ago the Rams beat the Seahawks by a TD. The Seahawks are a game behind the Rams and haven’t been playing as well of late while the Rams (aside from this week’s loss to the Jets) have been playing pretty well. The divisional lead all falls on to this game with only 1 week to go.
- Nate – Colts @ Steelers (Sunday @1:00)
Steelers are reeling and now fighting for the division. They looked awful against the Bengals and this week they’re actually playing a team with first-string starters on both sides of the ball. What Steelers team shows up?
- Lines that caught my eye
Green Bay -3 vs Tennessee
Miami -2.5 @ Las Vegas
Colts -1.5 @ Steelers
Chargers -3 vs Broncos
Bills -7 @ Patriots
Washington/Carolina Under 44.5
Dudes & Duds(@CoachSchepps)
QB – Jalen Hurts @ Dallas
Hurts looked great last week against a much tougher defense than the Dallas Cowboys. In a big division game, look for Hurts to have another high scoring performance.
QB – Jared Goff Vs. Seattle
I went back and forth in my head a bit with this one. The Rams looked terrible vs. the Jets and the Seahawks struggled vs. the WFT. The Rams are home, the match-up is good and Goff is due…i’m starting him up.
RB – David Montgomery @ Jacksonville
This will be the 4th week in a row Monty is a dude for me, he hasn’t disappointed yet…i’m sticking with it.
RB – Dobbins Vs. NYG
Dobbins has scored a TD in his last 4 games and has taken over that back field. If the Ravens were smart, they’d allow the Dobbins trane to keep gaining steam ahead of the playoffs.
WR – Cole Beasley @ New England
Beasley has topped 20 fantasy points in 2 of his last 3 games while seeing 10+ targets in each. Cole is peaking at the right time for his Fantasy owners.
WR – Marvin Jones Vs. TB
The TB secondary allowed Calvin Ridley to burn them for 10/163/1TD last week. Jones is coming off of a major performance(10/112/1TD) and will continue his hot streak against the Buccaneers.
TE – Noah Fant @ LAC
8 receptions on 11 targets last week which all led the team. He heads to LA to face a chargers secondary that has allowed 10 TDs to Tight Ends this season.
QB – Roethlisberger Vs. Ind
The Colts defense has been tough as hell and the Steelers offense has looked flat. I don’t trust Ben & I wouldn’t start him if I had another option.
QB – Matt Ryan @ KC
If you started Matt Ryan last week, he had his 1st solid performance in what seems like a lifetime(for Matt Ryan owners). I wouldn’t let that fool you, Kansas City is a different monster than the Bucs. They will get after Ryan & i’m predicting he throws 3 INTs this week.
RB – Swift Vs. TB
That TB front 7 is tough and they’ll make it hard on Swift this week…on top of that, the Lions will need to throw a lot to keep up with Brady and the Bucs.
RB – Mike Davis Vs. WFT
There’s a slim chance CMC plays this week & if so, this is obvious…if CMC doesn’t suit up on the other hand, this should also be obvious. The WFT defense is tough and just held Chris Carson to 15/63. The Panthers offense is less dynamic than the Hawks and the WFT will have an even better week on the defensive side of the football.
WR – Amari Cooper Vs. Philly
The last time the boys faced Philly(in week 8), Cooper 1 rec for 5 yards. He’s coming off of his worst performance since then(2 for 8) & i’m getting the feeling he may have checked out.
WR – Corey Davis @ GBP
I think the Titans will have an easy time running the football Vs. GB and that’s just the way they’ll want it to be. That’ll keep Rodgers off the field. On the outside, Davis will be shadowed by pro bowler Jaire Alexander.
TE – Eric Ebron Vs. Ind
Likely out this week but if he plays, i’m not starting him.
Week 15 Update-
Good- Jalen Hurts was the top QB in many Fantasy formats in Week 15. Philip Rivers was a high to mid QB2. Jeff Wilson was a low end RB2-High end RB3, not bad for a streaming RB. Tyler Higbee, 16.7 PPR (Top 7 TE). Logan Thomas- 23.1 PPR with his 13 CATCHES! Bills were a Top Defense in most formats and the Cardinals were Top 10. The Browns were top 12.
Bad- Gabriel Davis only had 2 catches for 18 yards.
Week #16 Streamers-
For Week 16, remember that you are likely searching for streamers for a Title game. This means there are only 2 teams to worry about… Yours and your opponent’s. Be ready to drop anyone in Redraft that isn’t playing this week, like Michael Thomas or anyone that has a tough matchup that you know you won’t start and won’t mind if your opponent picks them up and starts like Big Ben. Also, many tiebreakers in playoff matchups are bench scoring. So go out and pickup all the QB’s Kickers and DST’s in your league that are available and drop the backups you’ve been hanging onto that won’t score as much.
- Jalen Hurts is still available in over 50% of Redraft leagues. With limited people putting in waivers this late in your leagues, he may still be available after waivers this week. He has a nice matchup against the Cowboys and will have another top 5 QB week this week.
- Mitch Trubisky is available in over 70% of leagues and gets to play the Jaguars this week. Mitch has been playing much better since Foles went down and is a viable streamer this week.
- Baker Mayfield gets an incredible matchup against the Jets and is still available in nearly 65% of redraft leagues. The Browns have been playing really well lately. Even though the Jets have stepped their game up as a team over the last 3 weeks, the opposing QB’s were… Carr 381 / 3 / 1 , Russell Wilson 206 / 4 / 1 , Goff 209 / 2 / 1 . So I’m still completely confident that Mayfield will be a top 10 QB this week.
- Jeff Wilson is still available in over 32% of redraft leagues. Hopefully with this most recent Moestert injury, the 49ers will move on to Wilson and let Moestert finally just get healthy. Wilson has a decent (not great) matchup against the Cardinals.
- Le’Veon Bell is the new workhorse with CEH out. Atlanta is pretty solid against opposing RB’s, but if you are streaming in the finals, you are desperate. At the very least, all starters should be owned if for no other reason, to limit your opponent’s options and bolster your bench in the case of a tie.
- Rashard Higgins is averaging over 7.5 targets per game in the last 3 weeks. If I’m confident in streaming Mayfield, I need to be confident in streaming his top streamable targets as well.
- Austin Hooper… Cut and paste from Rashard Higgins.
- Panthers @ Washington, Especially if Haskins get the start again.
- More Streamers to consider-
- Tua, Frank Gore, Zack Moss, Allen Lazard, Cole Kmet, Eagles @ DAL, Cardinals vs. 49ers
QB – Hurts @ Dallas ($7000)
RB – Kamara @ Minn ($7900)
RB – Dobbins Vs. NYG ($6200)
WR – Cooper Kupp @ Seattle ($6600)
WR – Marvin Jones Vs. TB ($4900)
WR – Bowden @ LV ($3900) *Revenge Game
TE – Fant @ LAC ($4200)
Flex – Beasley @ NEP ($5200)
DST – Cardinals Vs. SF ($3300)
Turtleheads(They’re about to breakout)(@JustinFF_)
DRAFT PICKS!!!!!!! SELL, SELL, SELL!!!!!!! Get those picks for dynasty because those picks become way more valuable when they are on the clock and you see those guys you want on the board.