Follow the show on twitter – @ToiletsToTitles
Subscribe to our Youtube channel!
Subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts!
Games of the week
- @CoachSchepps – Bills @ Titans (1PM)
- @JustinFF_ – Colts @ Browns (4:25pm)
- Arizona -7 at New York Jets. The Jets stink and no darn old this week
- Pittsburgh -7 vs Eagles. Eagles stink. Wentz is 15-16-1 since they won the SB. Not the same without Frank Reich
- Colts -1.5 at Browns. Browns lit up a terrible defense last week in Dallas. Won’t have the same luck against the stellar colts defense.
Dudes & Duds(@CoachSchepps)
QB – Drew Brees Vs. LAC
Brady lit on fire last week throwing for 5 TDs against the Chargers. Brees to Trequan became a thing and I expect MT back this week.
QB – Justin Herbert @ New Orleans
Herbert went toe to toe with Brady last week and now he gets to face off against Brees on Monday Night Football…what more could you want.
RB – Josh Jacobs @ KC
Facing a KC defense that allowed Damien Harris to total 17/100/5.9YPC vs KC in week 4. Jacobs hasn’t topped 100 yards once this season, this is a great opportunity for him.
RB – Ronald Jones Vs. Chicago
With the Thursday Night game approaching quickly, LF will likely miss a 2nd game.
ROJO topped 100 YDs last week and also tallied 6 receptions.
WR – Darius Slayton Vs. Dal
Same reason I started OBJ last week and Lockett 2 weeks prior. That secondary is a mess.
WR – DJ Chark Vs. Houston
Not 1 but 2 Viking WRs topped 100 yards last week Vs. Houston. Chark is coming off of a monster game, 8/95/2TD. Ride the wave.
TE – Tyler Higbee Vs. Washington
TEs have found the end zone in 3 of the last 4 Washington games. Higbee is coming off of a disappointing outing (3/21), but I expect him to improve on that and find the endzone this week.
QB – Joe Burrow @ Baltimore
Joe is going to be enjoying his 1st game in Baltimore. Though the crowd will not be on hand and he will not get the full experience, the defense will set the tone. Burrow has had 4 cake matchups prior to this one, Baltimore will be a test.
QB – Baker Mayfield Vs. Colts
Baker played a minor league defense in week 4, that won’t be the case Vs. Indy. The Colts have more INTs(7) than they’ve let up passing TDs(5).
RB – Jonathan Taylor Vs. Cleveland
Cleveland has not allowed a RB to top 55 yards on the ground this season(4 games). JT has been underwhelming, I am not counting on him this week.
RB – James Conner Vs. Philadelphia
Other than Darrell Henderson in week 2, RBs haven’t had much room to breathe against that Philly defense. Conner is coming off of a bye week after topping 100 in back to back games. I think he comes back down to earth this week.
WR – Julian Edelman Vs. Denver
Edelman’s success hinges on the health of Cam Newton this season. If Cam is out again, I do not feel confident in Edelman’s ability to produce without him.
WR – Terry Mclaurin Vs. LAR
The Rams secondary has struggled with slot type WRs. Jalen Ramsey matches up well with Mclaurin and will likely shadow him. Terry will have a few catches but his ceiling is limited.
TE – Zach Ertz @ Pittsburgh
The Steelers defense has held TEs to 6/94/1TD this season. Ertz takes a hit without his partner in crime(Dallas Goedert) to take some of the attention away from him. Pittsburgh will make Ertz the focal point and he’ll see a lot of Minkah.
- Biggest week 4 hits- Robert Tonyan, Dalton Shultz, Ryan Fitzpatrick 315 and a rush TD
- Worst Week 4 misses- Carlos Hyde
Streams of the week
- Should be a prime game for Philip Rivers. This Browns secondary is pitiful. Their run defense isn’t that bad though. Browns have held their opponents RB1 to… Ingram 2.9, Mixon 46 rushing yards on 16 attempts, Gibson 49 rushing yards, Zeke 54 rushing yards. The QB’s on the other hand… Lamar Jackson 275 yards and 3 TDs his best game of the season and he’s also played Washington, Joe Burrow 316 yards and 3 TDs his best game of the season and he’s also played PHI and JAX, Haskins 224 yards and 2 TDs his best passing performance of the season and he’s also played PHI and ARZ, Dak over 500 yards and 4 TDs his best game of the season and he’s also played Seattle and Atlanta. So these QBs who have faced other weak defenses have all had their best passing games against the Browns secondary. So it only makes sense that if you believe in Rivers at all that he has a high likelihood of having his best game of the season this week against the Browns. I’m not suggesting you stream him this week, because I’m a hater this season and I already trusted him as a streamer once and he let me down, but I felt it fair to share.
- Teddy Bridgewater is my QB streamer for this week. He faces an Atlanta Defense that is completely decimated. Their top 4 safeties all have serious injuries that could keep them out this week, and that isn’t counting the 2 additional secondary guys that got hurt last night against the Packers. On the season, Teddy is a Mid-QB2. But he’s still owned in a lot of 1 QB leagues and should have a solid QB1 performance this week.
- Chase Edmonds. Has slowly become more heavily involved in this offense. He had 5 catches and 4 carries last week with a TD. They play the Jets this week, so we obviously need to target any RBs that may be available and playing the Jets every week. Even the backups.
- Zach Pascal. Reason #1 that he is a sleeper candidate for me, is that I just traded him away in my main league of record, so look for him to bust out. Even though I don’t believe in Rivers, everything I said about the Browns Defense is true. Pascal is still available in a lot of leagues as well.
- Mo Alie-Cox. Insert bad browns defense talking points again. Trey Burton played last week and they made it a point to try and get him the ball and he did nothing with it. I got the ball to Mo Alie-Cox 1 time and he made a nice catch and run with a sweet move at the end to get into the endzone. They hopefully realize that this guy is amazing and deserves all of the opportunities.
- Eric Ebron. Another product of another great matchup. Ebron has the early week of for the bye week and has improved each week as he’s gelled well with his new team. The Eagles have given up the 3rd most points to TEs.
- DAL vs. NYG. Dallas is at home against their former coach.
- JAX and HOU are playing each other.
- More Streamers to consider
Kirk Cousins, Daniel Jones, Justin Herbert, Duke Johnson, Jeff Wilson, Devonta Freeman, Darren Fells
DFS Plays (@CoachSchepps)
QB – Dak Vs. NYG($7400)
- Priced @ QB4
RB – Mike Davis @ ATL($6400)
- Priced @ RB11
RB – Antoni Gibson Vs. LAR($5000)
- Priced @ RB26
WR – DJ Chark @ Houston($6500)
- Priced @ WR10
WR – Jamison Crowder Vs. Arizona($5800)
- Priced @ WR20
WR – Golden Tate @ Dallas($4600)
- Priced @ WR48
TE – Eric Ebron Vs. Philadelphia($4000)
- Priced @ TE16
Flex – Cooper Kupp @ Washington($6500)
- Priced @ Flex16
DST – Steelers Vs. Philadelphia($3800)
- Priced @ DST5