Follow the show on twitter – @ToiletsToTitles
Subscribe to our Youtube channel!
Subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts!
“Games of the week”
- Schepps – Chiefs @ Bills Monday(5PM)
- Justin – CLE @ PIT (1PM)
- Joshua – ARI @ DAL (MNF)
- Nate – GB @ TB
Lines of Interest
- Vikings -3.5 vs. Falcons
- Ravens -7.5 at Eagles
- Cardinals -2.5 at Cowboys
Locks of the week
- Dolphins -8 vs Jets
- Packers -2.5 at Bucs
Dudes & Duds(@CoachSchepps)
QB – Kyler Murray @ Dallas
The Cowboys have been a great match-up for opposing offenses. Kyler will be the beneficiary this week.
QB – Ben Roethlisberger Vs. Cleveland
Diontae should be back and Claypool has emerged. Dude has weapons on weapons on weapons. Start him up.
RB – Jonathan Taylor Vs. Cinci
Looks like JT is starting to come on strong. I like his match up this week and expect him to hit his stride vs. Cinci.
RB – Myles Gaskin Vs. NYJ
Gaskin is a championship winner in PPR leagues. He’s a weekly start at this point. They just beat up on the 9ers and the Jets are next.
WR – Andy Isabella @ Dallas
Andy will be the slot WR to go off Vs. Dallas this week. Nuk and Fitz will get theirs as well, Andy is worth a start as a WR3 or flex.
WR – AJ Brown Vs. Houston
Scored a TD in his 1st game back…he’s ready to roll. Start him up!
TE – Bob Tonyan Vs. Tampa Bay
This one is for Nate! GB is lacking weapons, Adams should be back though and that’ll take some newly earned heat off Bob. He’s been getting in the end zone weekly, he’ll get in there again.
QB – Teddy Bridgewater Vs. Chicago
Chicago held Brady to 243/1TD last week. Off of a 10 day rest, they’ll give Teddy all he can handle.
QB – Deshaun Watson Vs. Tennessee
Tennessee has done a great job bottling up Josh Allen and the Buffalo offense this evening. Watson & Cooks came on last week but i believe Tennessee locks them up.
RB – Aaron Jones Vs. Tampa Bay
Tampa Bay is very strong against the run, I think this will be Jones’s toughest contest of the season.
RB – Todd Gurley @ Minnesota
Gurley looked solid in week 5 but I don’t think he’ll stay hot. Minnesota is coming around and the team, including the defense, is trending upwards.
WR – Mike Evans Vs. GB
Evans has consistently gotten himself into the end zone so far this season but his yardage totals have been up and down. (2) 100 yard games and (3) duds. Jaire will be a tough match-up and I do not think Evans scores this week.
WR – San Fran WRs Vs. LAR
They are playing against a solid secondary and I do not trust who will be throwing them the ball. They have a better chance of producing on the ground than they do in the air.
TE – Tyler Higbee @ SF
Seems as if Higbee has been passed on the depth chart. I’m shutting him down if i have a better option.
Week #6 Streamers-
- Kirk Cousins vs. Falcons (Justin) Not sure how it’s possible, but the Falcons Secondary seems to get worse every week.
- Ben Roethlisberger vs. Browns (Justin) The Browns finally slowed down a QB last week. But it was just Philip Rivers, so it doesn’t count. Even he had his 2nd most yards in a game this season against the Browns. Big Ben will destroy this Browns defense with his shiny new toys.
- Tony Pollard vs. Cardinals (Justin) The Cardinals are among the worst in the league against the run. Mostert, Gibson, Peterson, Mike Davis and LeVeon have been the Backs they’ve faced. The new look Cowboys will have to lean a lot on Zeke Elliott. I don’t think it will be as big of a change as most seem to think, but maybe a 5-10% change per game switch from pass to run. Enough that Zeke will need more of a breather. They should be up on the Cards and I can see some garbage time in Pollard’s favor.
- Chase Claypool vs. Browns (Justin) Again, it’s the Browns and you watched Week 5. If you already owned him, you are starting him. If you just got him off waivers, it was so you can start him.
- Keelan Cole vs Lions (Josh) Cole quietly tied for Jags target share and TDs. It’s the short yardage role which works well vs Lions defense.
- Christian Kirk vs Cowboys (Josh) Start players vs the Cowboy defense. Kirk is starting to re-establish himself and the Nuk honeymoon is over. Think Fuller in Houston.
- Irv Smith @ Falcons (Justin) Again. The Falcons. Also, Rudolph is becoming more of a blocking TE and Irv more of the pass catcher.
- Eric Ebron vs. Browns (Justin) Again. The Browns.
- Giants vs. Washington (Justin)
- Washington vs. Giants (Justin)
- Dolphins playing Jets (Josh)
QB – Roethlisberger vs. CLE ($6700)
RB – Gibson @ NYG ($5500)
RB – Gaskin Vs. NYJ ($5400)
WR – Golladay @ JAX ($6200)
WR – Claypool Vs. CLE ($5200)
WR – Mclaurin @ NYG ($5700)
TE – Jonnu Smith Vs. HOU ($5200)
Flex – Mattison Vs. ATL ($7200)
DST – Dolphins Vs. Jets ($2900)
Turtleheads (They’re about to breakout)
(@JustinFF_ but really @FusionFFB this week)
Guys to claim before they breakout
- Irv Smith
- La’mical Perine
- Damiere Byrd
- KJ Hill