Follow the show on Twitter – @ToiletsToTitles
Subscribe to our Youtube channel!
Subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts!
Guest – Kyle August
@kyleFFfellas(Former co-host of @theFFfellas)
- Host of the Fantasy Football Smackdown – @FFSmackdownPod
- Ranker & Contributor @FantasyPros
- Writer for @ballblastFB
Check out Kyles latest episode
Games of the week
- Schepps – Steelers @ Titans (Covid Make-up) Sun – 1PM
- Justin – Buccs @ Raiders Sunday Night Football
- Kyle – Seahawks @ Cardinals – Sun 4:05
Dudes & Duds(@CoachSchepps)
QB – Bridgewater Vs. New Orleans
Teddy is coming off of a tough match with the Bears defense and I expect him to rebound. The Saints defense is letting up an average of 30 PPG/242 PYPG.
QB – Kyle Allen Vs. Dallas
Allen was 31 for 42 280/2TDs vs. the Giants. I expect him to top that Vs. Dallas. Gibson will get in the endzone at least once through the air as will Mclaurin.
RB – Gibson Vs. Dallas
Look at what Kenyan Drake did last week after being average all season…(20/164/2TD)
RB – James Robinson Vs. LAC
Chargers defense is letting up 107 rushing yards a game. Mike Davis & Ronald Jones were 2 of the last 3 RBs to face them and both put up over 20 Fantasy points. Robinson should eat.
WR – Boyd Vs. Cleveland
8/72/1TD week 2 @ Cleveland, hasn’t topped 15 the last 2 weeks, expect him to this week.
WR – Dj Moore Vs. New Orleans
I expect this game to be a shoot out. DJ Moore has topped 93 yards each of the past 2 games and I think he will top 100 vs. the Saints.
TE – Darren Waller Vs. TB
Coming off of a bye week and TB are pretty stingy against WR’s and RB’s . Their biggest weakness is against TE’s. There is a real shot that the Raiders could be behind and will need to utilize Waller to get things in going.
Bonus Dudes (@kyleFFfellas): Stafford @ ATL, Justin Jackson vs. JAC, Chark @ LAC
QB – Goff Vs. The Bears
0 QBs have topped 300 yds & only 2 have topped 250 vs. the Bears this season. In 6 games, the Bears have only let up 4 passing TDs.
QB – Tannehill Vs. Pittsburgh
Tannehill is coming off of a huge game but he’s heading to Pittsburgh to face one of the toughest defenses in the league. I expect this to be a low scoring affair. The loss of Lewan may lead to some more pressure than Tanny is use to.
RB – Jacobs Vs. TB
Aaron Jones was held to 10/15 last week vs. a tough TB defense, Jacobs is up next.
RB – James Conner @ Tennessee
Since the bye(week 4), Tennessee has not allowed a RB to top 100 yards. Last week they held David Johnson to 57 yards and the week prior they held Yeldon/Singletary to 79 yards. If Conner did more work as a receiver out of the backfield I’d feel a little better about him but he has 12 receptions on the year.
WR – NE Patriot WRs Vs. San Fran
When a RB leads the team in Rec yards and Targets, that’s not a good thing. The NE passing attack looked horrible last week and the San Fran defense just held Goff to under 200 yards.
WR – Amari Cooper @ Washington
Cooper is known for disappearing at times and with an away game vs. a division opponent coming up, I could see this week being one of those times. Call it a hunch if you will.
TE – Rob Gronkowski @ Oakland
Other than Travis Kelce, TEs haven’t done much vs. Oakland this season. Gronk had his highest target total of the season last week but I expect those targets to be spread out between Evans and Godwin this week.
Bonus Duds (@kyleFFfellas): Jimmy G @ NE, Singletary @ NYJ, HOU WRs vs. GB
Last Week’s Best- Cousins was QB 8 in week 6. Joshua gave you Keelan Cole and Christian Kirk last week. They had 20.3 and 22.6 points this week. Irv Smith 11.5 PPR. Giants D were a top 5 D., Washington’s D. was top 12 and Miami’s D. (Joshua) was 7th depending on your league’s scoring.
Last Week’s Worst- Ben Roethlisberger was a low end QB 2. Tony Pollard only 6 PPR points, but he did have 12 touches. The team was just bad. Ebron 2 catches 9 yards.
Steams of the week
- Gardner Minshew- He’s a low end QB1 right now and the Chargers give up the 6th most yard to QBs.
- Justin Herbert- Still only owned in 59% of ESPN leagues. JAX gives up almost as many yards as the Chargers and 2 TDs per game as well. Herbert looks like a legit talent.
- Boston Scott. Getting the start this week against the Giants with Sanders out.
- Jamaal Williams. Garbage time against the Texans.=
- Tee Higgins. 38 targets since week 2. Has played really well since his 2 TD breakout game in week 3 against PHI. Im saying Tee Higgins gets a TD this week.
- AJ Green. 8 catches for 96 yards last week. Finally got involved in a big way. Joe Burrow was looking for him too.
- Anthony Firkser. In case Jonnu Smith can’t play.
- Dalton Schultz vs. WAS. He did get 5 targets this week and didn’t do much with it. But that being said, Andy Dalton has to come out and play better this week. That’s all there is to it. And he’ll lean on the TE crutch.
- Bills vs. Jets
- Eagles vs. Giants
QB – Rodgers @ Houston ($7000)
- Rebound Rodgers
RB – Kamara Vs. Car ($7900)
- Fantasy MVP
RB – Gibson Vs. Dal ($5000)
- Dallas made Kenyan Drake look fantasy relevant(20/164/2TDs)
WR – Adams @ Houston ($7900)
- Also Rebound Rodgers
WR – Mclaurin Vs. Dallas ($5800)
- This is a theme, start your WR1s who play Dallas.
WR – Boyd Vs. Cle ($5400)
- Best game of the season came @ Cle, I expect him to ball this week.
TE – Firsker Vs. Pitt ($3000)
- Jonnu Questionable with a slight ankle sprain, 8/113/1TD in his absence.
Flex – James White Vs. SF ($4900)
- White led the team in receptions/yards with 8/65 last week.
DST – Eagles Vs. Giants ($3100)
- 21 sacks on the year, I expect them to get to Jones early & often, turnovers caused.
Turtleheads(They’re about to breakout)(@JustinFF_)
- Guys to claim before they breakout
- Last Week’s-
- Kyle Allen. Upcoming schedule is DAL, Bye, Giants, DET, CIN, DAL. Relatively unowned in a lot of 2 QB/SF leagues and not owned at all in any 1 QB leagues. We already expect a big game against Dallas, he performed well against the Giants already even with the 2 turnovers, the Lions and Bengals arent world beaters, and then he gets the Cowboys again. He should be a decent streaming option for 5 of the next 6 weeks.
- Jerry Jeudy. He’s had a 20% target share average. Has Drew Lock back who didn’t play that good against NE. But they have the Chargers, ATL, LV, MIA, and NO for the 2nd half of the fantasy season. You should be able to get him for cheap.
- Tevin Coleman is coming back as Mostert is getting hurt again. I like his chances to be a viable Flex option through the bye weeks.
- Preston Williams…