Follow the show on Twitter – @ToiletsToTitles
Subscribe to our Youtube channel!
Subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts!
Host of the Fantasy Football Confidential Podcast(@FF_Confidential)
-Weekly streamer article “ForFantasySake.Com”
“Games of the week”
- Schepps – Steelers @ Ravens 1PM(Should be flexed to SNF over Dallas/Philly)
- Justin – 49ers @ Seahawks 4:25PM
- Linda – Los Angeles Rams @ Miami Dolphins
Dudes & Duds(@CoachSchepps)
QB – Ryan Tannehill Vs. Cinci
Ryan Tannehill has been playing like a man-possessed, this is a layup. Baker threw for 5 tuddy’s Vs. Cinci and the Titans are about to rebound after a tough loss.
QB – Carson Wentz Vs. Dallas
I will continue the theme, if it’s a QB playing the Dallas Cowboys and he has a pulse, start him up.
RB – Boston Scott Vs. Dallas
Twitched-up backs have haunted the Cowboys defense this season…Kenyan Drake, Antonio Gibson and now Boston Scott…he will be the latest to wreak havoc on them.
RB – Lev Bell Vs. NYJ
Adam Gase looked in the mirror and said Le’Veon 3 times whilst spinning in circles clockwise. Bell is going to have a slasher revenge game.
WR – Brandon Aiyuk @ Seattle
Seattle’s pass defense has been horrendous this season. The only team that has been worse is the Atlanta Falcons. Aiyuk is coming off a game where he went 6/115…the Seahawks secondary is the baby sitter and the police have just traced the phone number, Aiyuk is in the house.
WR – Mike Evans @ NYG
With Godwin ruled out, I think the Buccaneers will do their best to clear the cobwebs out and get Mike Evans involved early and often. This performance will be a scream…for those who kept him on their bench.
TE – Trey Burton Vs. Detroit
Many left Trey Burton for dead this season but he rose from his grave in week 4 and walked among the TE elite in week 6. Coming off a bye, he has a nice match-up vs. The Lions.
QB – Drew Brees @ Chicago
The Monsters of the Midway are alive and well. Bears have only let up 6 passing TDs, the lowest total in the NFL. They’ve also held opposing QBs to the 3rd lowest QBR(78) through week 7…not looking good for Brees, even if he has MT.
QB – Stafford Vs. The Colts
The Colts have held opposing QBs to an average QBR of 71 which is the lowest for any Defense in the NFL. The Colts are fresh off a bye…hiding under the covers will not protect Stafford from this defense.
RB – Ezekiel Elliott @ Philadelphia
Zeke has looked basic & Philly is ready to take the division. They’ll key in on Zeke and dare the Cowboys to beat them with Dinucci. There’s a tombstone that states “Here lies the 2020 Dallas Cowboys” & Philly will put the last nail in their coffin.
RB – Ravens RBs Vs. Pittsburgh
The Steelers had done a great job of bottling up Derrick Henry for most of last week’s game and they will bring that same energy into this divisional match-up vs. the Ravens. Whether it’s Ingram, Dobbins or Edwards, this match-up is too scary for me to start up either of them.
WR – Bills WRs Vs. NEP
This Patriot team got embarrassed last week by Jimmy G and the San Francisco 49ers. They are going to raise hell this week vs. their rival Buffalo Bills.
WR – Justin Jefferson Vs GBP
Week 1 when the Pack faced the Vikings, Jefferson was held to 2/26…He’s a new man now but with great power comes great responsibility as someone once said…He will now have the attention of Packers best CB, Jaire Alexander. In the last 6 weeks, Alexander has only allowed 10 receptions. Justin Jefferson might as well be the invisible man for Halloween because that’s what he’ll be on Sunday.
TE – Tyler Higbee @ Miami
Jekyll and Hyde but more Hyde than Jekyll if you catch my drift…his 3 TDs came in 1 game and he has yet to top 10 PPR points at any other point this season. I don’t trust this cat.
- Streams of the week. Week 7 Recap –
- Hits- Justin Herbert. 347 yards, 3 TDs, 0 INTs, 66 rushing yards with a rushing TD. Minshew was a low-end QB1/High-end QB2. Boston Scott Top 10 PPR RB. Jamaal Williams Top 6 RB PPR. Tee Higgins, Mid WR2 and got the TD I promised. AJ Green, didn’t get the TD I promised, but still Mid WR3 in PPR. Bills Top 4 DST and Eagles top 7 DST
- Misses- Dalton Schultz- 4.2 PPR
Week #6 Streamers-
- In 1 QB leagues it’s Carson Wents. Still unowned in 33% of ESPN leagues and 30% of Yahoo leagues. He faces DAL. I think we will finally see an efficient Wentz this week since they should be able to get the run game going against the Cowboys.
- In 2 QB leagues, we are going to try and stream Nick Foles or Teddy Bridgewater. Foles has disappointed fantasy owners and Bridgewater has to some extent as well. So either could be available against soft secondary matchups. NO for Foles and ATL for Teddy.
- Boston Scott, still unowned in 34% of ESPN and 31% Yahoo leagues. Philly has a nice Week 8 matchup against the Cowboys and then a Bye in Week 9. Scott did show last week that he can perform well enough in a favorable matchup that the Eagles may decide to sit Sanders again this week to give him the full 3 week rest. If they do, fire up Scott again.
- Damien Harris. Belichick is looking for a play maker in this offense. Harris is the closest that offense has. Buffalo is middle of the road against RBs and last week Frank Gore and La’Mical Perine did well against the Bills. The Bills are tougher against the pass than the run, and Cam is more effective with a good run game early. So getting Harris established early is their best chance of winning, and Bill knows that.
- Brandon Aiyuk, Deebo is out this week and Kendrick Bourne is a JAG. This leaves only Kittle and Aiyuk as viable receiving options against the worst pass defense in the league.
- Nelson Agholor, 11 catches 208 yards and 3 TDs over the last 3 games. He is clearly being used as a downfield threat. I’ve been choosing the CLE secondary’s opponents every week as streamers and this week it’s Agholor. Unowned in 97% of ESPN leagues.
- Harrison Bryant, Because Coach Schepps was so convincing in the Sleeperwire open debate last night. Check it out after this show! Also, Austin Hooper may be out another week. Even if he does play, he may be limited.
- Richard Rodgers. Only healthy TE for Philly again and playing the struggling DAL defense. You can’t go wrong there.
- Chargers vs. DEN. Broncos are the most generous offense in the league to Defenses.
- Titans against another generous fantasy offense, the Bengals, are unowned in 84% of ESPN leagues.
- More Streamers to consider
- Carr, Burrow, Fournette, Perine, Corey Davis, Beasley, Ebron, Gesicki, Saints DST
QB – Tannehill @ Cinci ($6800)
RB – Hunt Vs. LV ($6900)
RB – Jacobs @ Cle ($6200)
WR – AJ Brown @ Cinci ($6900)
WR – KA @ Den ($6200)
WR – Aiyuk @ Seattle ($5800)
TE – Harrison Bryant Vs. LV ($3200)
Flex – Lev Bell Vs. NYJ ($4600)
DST – Bills Vs. NEP ($3300)
Turtleheads(They’re about to breakout)(@JustinFF_)
- Guys to claim before they breakout
- Last week I suggested Kyle Allen who threw 2 TDs Week 7 and will have 4 nice matchups in a row following Washington’s bye this week. Jerry Jeudy that had a bad game this week, but so did the entire Broncos team. Still great potential with a nice schedule ahead. Tevin Coleman, Shanahan said he’s hopeful he will be back from IR this week. Preston Williams, they were on bye last week, but starting this week, we will see the Williams of old.
- Week 8 Turtleheads-
- Damien Harris. Has nearly 12 touches per game over the last 3 games. 40.7% of the teams opportunity shares a team that has the 3rd most rushing plays per game.