New York Jets at Cleveland Browns
- Probably too late for Callaway. Tried to tell you.
- Baker Mayfield in Superflex is a must add if your league has been asleep.
- Bilal Powell isn’t pretty but should be the better option if the Jets keep getting into these negative gamescripts.
New Orleans Saints at Atlanta Falcons
- Meredith finally showed up.
- Ridley with the big game, possibly biggest pickup this week barring new injury news. Not sure he’s going to be worth it.
San Francisco 49ers at Kansas City Chiefs
- I suppose if you are desperate for a QB in a SF you can grab Beathard. He actually wasn’t too bad for fantasy with a few big games last year and could be improved in his second year.
- Breida is day to day as of this writing. Juszczyk could be a safety add if Breida is out. Probably not waivers.
- Conley continues to be interesting in deep leagues.
Oakland Raiders at Miami Dolphins
- I told you Wilson was going to have a good game in my Signing the Waiver article…but I didn’t see a 50 yard TD pass coming. That was only 9 of his 21.5 points though. Think its time for him to be owned 30%+.
- If you are really desperate, Gore is getting work. They play the Patriots next week who are giving up yards on the ground.
Buffalo Bills at Minnesota Vikings
- Marcus Murphy remains the interesting satellite back in McCoy’s absence. Didn’t get as much work as I thought in this unexpected blowout. Well, a blowout was expected. Just not like that.
Indianapolis Colts at Philadelphia Eagles
- Doubt Ryan Grant really becomes anything here but Luck is short on targets.
- Running back Josh Adams was up and active for the Eagles. Just a name to know in a backfield that uses a lot of backs and has a lot of injuries already.
- Goedert is worth a look for all you Two TE leagues out there.
Green Bay Packers at Washington Redskins
- Not much to talk about here except to make sure Aaron Jones is owned. Didn’t get majority usage in his first game back, but no one was expecting that.
Cincinnati Bengals at Carolina Panthers
- Tyler Boyd should be owned everywhere. I’d put him ahead of Ridley on waivers. In fact, they play Atlanta and their depleted secondary next week.
Tennessee Titans at Jacksonville Jaguars
- Taywan Taylor is getting the targets for Tennessee. Should be owned over Rishard Matthews at this point, as much as it hurts me to say it.
- Corey Grant was disappointing
Denver Broncos at Baltimore Ravens
- John Brown only owned in half of leagues, should be everywhere.
- Names to be familiar with in case of injury are Courtland Sutton and Mark Andrews in deep or two TE leagues.
New York Giants at Houston Texans
- Evan Engram has a sprained ankle and is questionable for next week. Rhett Ellison is a touchdown threat in his absence but that about it.
Los Angeles Chargers at Los Angeles Rams
- Not really anyone that everyone doesn’t already know here.
Chicago Bears at Arizona Cardinals
- Christian Kirk is up and coming with Josh Rosen now starting. Barely owned but had 8 targets this week.
- Taylor Gabriel is not an afterthought. Hard to rely on him but if Miller’s shoulder is worse than thought or any other receiving option misses games, Gabriel jumps up on my add list.
Dallas Cowboys at Seattle Seahawks
New England Patriots at Detroit Lions
- I got nothing.
Pittsburgh Steelers at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Vance McDonald has been quiet this season until exploding early in this game. It is anyone’s guess if it will be Vance or Jesse James to have a big game any given week. But worth an add in deep or two TE leagues if James was already taken.
So here are the names that I’ve been hearing on Tuesday FFPodcasts put into a (my subjective) consensus order. Some of these names are probably not on your waivers, so just go down the list until you hit the ones that are.
- Mike Williams, WR
- Tyler Boyd, WR
- John Brown, WR
- Calvin Ridley, WR
- Antonio Callaway, WR
- Christian Kirk, WR
- Vance McDonald, TE
- Cameron Meredith, WR
- Chris Ivory, RB
- Taylor Gabriel, WR (Miller injury may be somewhat serious)
- Ryan Grant, WR
- Taywan Taylor, WR
- Rhett Ellison, TE
- Frank Gore, RB
- Marcus Murphy, RB