Minnesota Vikings at Los Angeles Rams
- I’d continue to keep an eye on Boone if Cook continues to miss time.
- Laquon Treadwell was surprisingly trusted on a couple late drives to make catches on 3rd and 4th down.
- Aldrick Robinson? What? I…don’t even know.
Cincinnati Bengals at Atlanta Falcons
- Ito Smith has proven he is a NFL player. A must own for any Freeman or Tevin Coleman owner. Freeman will be back as soon as this week, so you may have a chance at Smith once he becomes the 3rd wheel.
- Eifert is injured again. Uzomah has finally been showing some of what had him ahead of Kroft in many expert’s opinion a couple years ago.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Chicago Bears
- When Winston started the 2nd half of this game his first three targets (and completions) went to Adam Humphries. After one pass to Mike Evans, Winston returned to Humphries again.
Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys
- The points are so concentrated on all the players we expect for these teams. Nothing here unless there’s an injury.
Buffalo Bills at Green Bay Packers
- Cobb (hamstring) and Allison (Concussion) are both injured and the next man up to know is Marquez Valdes-Scantling.
Philadelphia Eagles at Tennessee Titans
- Jordan Matthews is going to have to be a thing for the Eagles to repeat. Agholor is slipping back into who we saw his first couple years
Houston Texans at Indianapolis Colts
- Keke Coutee came in and produced after Will Fuller’s exit.
- Nyheim Hines will have a very real role, especially in negative game scripts.
Miami Dolphins at New England Patriots
- Phillip Dorsett is not owned in nearly enough leagues. I get you want it to be Gordon or Hogan and are looking at Edelman returning, but none of those things seem to be stopping Dorsett’s role in this offense, and may even open things up for him more.
- There’s a starting RB for a NFL team that is likely on your waivers: Frank Gore.
New York Jets at Jacksonville Jaguars
- Lots of people giving up on Robby Anderson. Not sure I wouldn’t buy low.
Cleveland Browns at Oakland Raiders
- Chubb, Chubb, Chubb, Chubb, Chubb, Chubb, Chubb, Chubb, Chubb.
Seattle Seahawks at Arizona Cardinals
- Rosen looks like the real deal and Christian Kirk and Chad Williams will profit.
New Orleans Saints at New York Giants
- I’ve got nothing.
San Francisco 49ers at Los Angeles Chargers
- Just don’t forget about the other Williams: Tyrell Williams.
Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers
- Could Willie Snead actually become a thing?
Kansas City Chiefs at Denver Broncos
- Jeff Heueueuerman (sp?) will be the starting TE after Jake Butt lands on the IR again.
- Chris Conley getting a lot of passes. If only someone had been telling you about him.
- As bad as Tight End is, if you have Travis Kelce and are in a league that has figured out your streaming TE strategy and are now carrying two TEs to prevent it (no? just me?) then you may consider handcuffing him with Demetrius Harris.
So here are the names that I’ve been hearing on Tuesday FFPodcasts put into a (my subjective) consensus order. Some of these names are probably not on your waivers, so just go down the list until you hit the ones that are.
- Nyheim Hines
- Keke Coutee
- Tyler Kroft
- Courtland Sutton
- Christian Kirk
- Jeff Heuerman
- Nick Chubb
- Jordan Matthews
- Robby Anderson
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling
- Chad Williams
- Ito Smith
- Chris Conley
- Laquon Treadwell
- Adam Humphries