Philadelphia Eagles at New York Giants
- Cody Latimer should be on your radar in case of any more Giant receiver injuries.
Pittsburgh Steelers at Cincinnati Bengals
- James Washington isn’t the next Juju. Move on for now.
- Uzomah working out well. Should continue.
Los Angeles Chargers at Cleveland Browns
- Tyrell Williams has shown more than Mike Williams for a couple weeks now. Probably still out there on waivers too.
- Is Ratley actually a thing? Callaway just can’t catch.
- Duke doing 2017 Duke things. Was dropped many places. If the receivers continue to fail Baker he’s going to turn more and more to Njoku and Duke.
Indianapolis Colts at New York Jets
- Was Marlon Mack dropped? This is what I and others were hoping for from him. Hines giving up a lot of work and with a costly endzone drop.
- Chester Rogers the man over Ryan Grant?
- Jermaine Kearse may be near top of the Claim list this week. Enunwa injured.
- Pryor actually did something? Standby. Could be worth gamble.
Buffalo Bills at Houston Texans
- Whoever is playing the Buffalo Bills on DST should be your streaming target. I’d put them above many other flex players that are out there. It’s the Colts in Week 7
- Zay Jones? He’s now the number one target. But does that actually mean anything? Much like Beasley in Dallas it may not matter.
- Keke is real and should be owned.
Seattle Seahawks at Oakland Raiders
- David Moore could be a real thing.
- Jalen Richard with 8 targets. You can say he’s gamescript dependent but if that’s always the gamescript then I call that dependable.
Chicago Bears at Miami Dolphins
- Brock Osweiler: Bear Killer.
- Seem to remember telling someone that Gore was a free team RB1. Was that here? Was it you I was telling that?
- Much like Ito Smith, I’m done trying to tell you all that Albert Wilson is good.
- Anthony Miller is back. His usage ceiling is now capped a bit with Gabriel now established.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Atlanta Falcons
- If Godwin was dropped in your league you should probably pick him up again.
- Ronald Jones had 3 targets and 3 receptions. Interesting. Only 1 rush.
- Not going to talk more about Ito Smith from here out. He’s not a waiver guy. He’s a rostered player. Equal work with Tevin.
Arizona Cardinals at Minnesota Vikings
- No leads here.
Los Angeles Rams at Denver Broncos
- Josh Reynolds is back in play with Kupp out again with an MCL.
- Everett getting all the TE targets, none for Higbee.
Jacksonville Jaguars at Dallas Cowboys
- Such a strange game. Not taking much out of this for Jacksonville
- Beasley is the Cowboys WR1. This isn’t a surprise. Been saying this. And yet there’s a chance he’s on your waivers. If Dak can keep channelling this 2016 Dak then Beasley could be good going forward.
Baltimore Ravens at Tennessee Titans
- Yeah. Snead is going to be a thing I guess. Don’t fight it.
Kansas City Chiefs at New England Patriots
- Chris Hogan is finally back with Edelman and Gordon opening things up for him. Not sure I’d count on it, but as a streamer in future weeks against the right matchups he could be good. Bears, Packers, Vikings, Steelers in week 7, 9, 13 and 15, respectively.
- Dorsett who?
San Francisco 49ers at Green Bay Packers
- I really like Marquez Valdes-Scantling and he’s established himself a bit as the 4th receiver here. However, Equanimeous St. Brown has a higher talent ceiling and has shown a few good things. Might be buying in Dynasty.
- Mostert getting work in Morris’ absense. Doubt this means much.
On Bye: Detroit and New Orleans Saints
- Gonna buy Tre’quan Smith?
- Check in on Kerryon Johnson’s health. If he’s in doubt don’t been too prideful to grab Blount.