Miami Dolphins at Houston Texans
- Jakeem Grant is a name to know here.
- Amendola if desperate in PPR.
Philadelphia Eagles at Jacksonville Jaguars
- Jordan Matthews finally getting more involved. Not sure what to think, but a good deep league stash especially if Jeffery goes down.
- I’m not even gonna try with these Jaguar receivers.
New York Jets at Chicago Bears
- Rishard Matthews was basically inactive as he’s still settling in with his new team. Likely at his lowest, still think he’s the best healthy receiver with Jets until Robby is back.
- But if you don’t trust Matthews you can go with Kearse.
Denver Broncos at Kansas City Chiefs
- Obviously Stutton is the pickup if available.
- Booker getting enough work to be interesting in deep leagues until Royce returns.
Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers
Baltimore Ravens at Carolina Panthers
- DJ Moore is getting the targets now, last chance if he is even available.
- You’re being stubborn and not picking up Willie Snead, aren’t you? Stop it. 11 targets.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Cincinnati Bengals
- You’ll be tempted to look at Humphries and his 10 targets, but remember that 9 of those were from Winston. As I’ve mentioned here before, Winston likes him. Rather, look to Godwin who was getting targeted heavily by Fitzpatrick earlier in the season and got 4 of his 7 from Fitz in this game.
Seattle Seahawks at Detroit Lions
- Everyone’s talking David Moore now. They may say he’s TD dependent, but that kind of big play seems to happen a lot with Wilson as your QB.
Washington Redskins at New York Giants
- There’s a decent chance at this point Reed has been dropped but Tight Ends can be rough in these Bye Weeks.
Indianapolis Colts at Oakland Raiders
- Inman could be an add in deeper leagues. They are clearly desperate for a second receiver to step up and Rogers and Grant haven’t been cutting it.
- Doyle should be a big add especially if you need TE. Colts on Bye week 9, so you will need to hold, but will increase your chances at getting him.
- Brandon LaFell getting a lot of work. Seth Roberts too.
Green Bay Packers at Los Angeles Rams
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling taking on more work.
- Word is Kupp is looking good for next week, so don’t think you can cash in on Josh Reynolds.
San Francisco 49ers at Arizona Cardinals
- Kendrick Bourne and his 10 targets cannot be ignored if Garcon continues to be injured and Goodwin continues to get knocked out of games.
New Orleans Saints at Minnesota Vikings
- Tre’quan Smith probably doesn’t need to be named here.
New England Patriots at Buffalo Bills
- If Sony is Out again, and I needed a player with breakout ability, I might try Cordarrelle Patterson.
Players that may be available at each position for your bye week needs:
- Ito Smith
- Wendell Smallwood
- Alfred Morris
- D’Onta Foreman
- Elijah McGuire
- Jordan Wilkins
- Josh Adams
- DJ Moore
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling
- Devante Parker
- Christian Kirk
- Willie Snead
- Antonio Callaway
- Jack Doyle
- Vance McDonald
- C.J. Uzomah
- Jeff Heuerman